Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Amazing!

Wow, this movie really thrilled me! Especially the 'weirdness' that penetrates this beauty when the clown arrives. Keep u the good work!

Don't Run with scisors! Don't Run with scisors!

heh...

Trying to be funny??? Well you failed miserably, this ain't funny.

Resident Evil:The Musical Resident Evil:The Musical

bahaha

LOL dude, that's was funny like hell! I thought RE was serious, you haven proven otherwise by making this movie.

Taking Retards to the Zoo Taking Retards to the Zoo

Nice one

This movie is short but it's quit funny. Killing Bin Laden, Houssein and other bastards is just FUN!

SPIDER-MAN SPIDER-MAN

Not bad at all

This thing ain't bad at all. Just learn to draw a little bit more detailled and sharp and it can grow to a big hit.

The Prison Bitch song The Prison Bitch song

LOL

Damn, this was a pretty hilareous movie!!! Goddammit, where did u get that soundtrack from, it rulez but I assume u already knew that ;). Keep 'em coming, héhé.

mac32 responds:

Thanx. The soundtrack was written and performed by a little-known artist...me. Glad you liked it.

Hitler: The Lost Footage Hitler: The Lost Footage

Retarded

This is so goddamn retarded. C'mon, what's funny about that nazi dansing his lungs out of his body? Nothing dude, get a script, create a decent movie cuz this is very old retarded crap!

Hardcore 2 Hardcore 2

Kinda crappy

This was kinda crappy indeed. What was the point??? Anyway, the music was good. That's it.

super0sonic responds:

The whole thing relies on the sound for votes.

Survivor Africa Adventure Survivor Africa Adventure

stupid

I find this movie pretty stupid.Sorry to say but where's the point of this anyway.I don't get it.

Haunting Ghost Haunting Ghost

something

The movie has some potence:those messy graphics are surely something new,something I dunno,chaotic.But yeah,it aren't mega cool graphics so just a five.